Pack 345 is a non-profit organization and is entirely self-funded. We strive to keep individual dues low in order to make scouting accessible to as many families as possible; however, the Pack is heavily dependent on fundraising to cover baseline scout expenses including registration fees and scout awards, and subsidize the cost of scouting events for scouts and their family members.
Our most important fundraiser each year is through popcorn sales. The Popcorn Fundraiser is our only major fundraising event of the year. We’re aiming for 100% participation and can only do it with you! Your effort helps us pay for our Pack’s activities, like the Pinewood Derby, as well as supporting regional and national Scouting resources that benefit our pack, like Bert Adams Scout Camp where we go camping. We hope that between now and December 19th, 2021, you will help us get to 100% participation.
We ask for your family’s support in Fundraising this year by committing to these 3 actions this year.
- Download and Sign up for www.trails-end.com (or use the app)
- Ask 30 of your friends, family and coworkers to support your scout. Do this in person or via social media, email or text.
- Sign up for a 1 hour shift at one of our scheduled storefront sales.
Below are some great reference guides
- Handout for Fundraising/Popcorn Kickoff (for parents)
- Trails End App Quick Start Guide for parents
- 2021 Online Product Lineup
- How to Sell $1000 in just 8 hours socially distanced
Sign up here! Registration is open until 8/9
Sunday, August 15th at Coolray Field, Gwinnett Stripers vs the Durham Bulls. First pitch is at 1:05pm. Wear your red Pack 345 shirt!
Stay after the game to run the bases! We will be sitting together in Section 105 (Great seats on the visitor side – in the shade!). We are getting a group discount – each ticket is $11.00. You can pay via PayPal and we will send you your tickets electronically. Your phone is your ticket!
More Details here!
Please use the below link to register. Pack Dues for 2021/2022 will be $120 for the full year and will be invoiced thru PayPal before Oct 1st. Registration is our best opportunity to update your contact information and let us know you are returning. This link is for existing Scouts returning for another exciting year!
Welcome new families! Please use this link to register to be a Cub Scout. You will also need to complete the link above to complete registration with Pack 345. Registration is $97.00 for the first time scouts. An additional $23.00 will be invoiced for Pack 345 yearly dues.
Our 2021 Cub Calendar is here!
CUB SCOUT PACK 345 CALENDAR for 2021-2022_v2
2021/2022 is filled with camping at two NEW locations for Pack 345!
In September we will be camping at the Spooky-Ree Campout at Woodruf Scout Camp in Blairsville Ga. The Spooky-Ree is an event full of STEM activities, arts & crafts, Scout skills, physical challenges, games, shooting sports and more!
In November we will be camping at Lawhorn Scout Base in Molena, Ga. We have reserved the Archery and BB ranges for an afternoon of shooting for just our Pack!
Fun Pack meetings and adventures are also scheduled, check out our calendar for what is planned!
Pack 345 leaders have developed a plan continue offering a COVID-19 safe program for 2021/2022 with plans to:
1) Require all meetings be held outdoors
2) Require masks be worn at all times at every meeting
3) Encourage social distancing at meetings
4) Some adventures will be online and family led.
Two meeting options, in-person or drive-thru
In-person – September 26th (see Den times below)
This is a new way for us to meet; We will need your help to make it both fun and safe! We are meeting outside and in-person at McDaniel Park (The GLOBE Academy lower campus park)
- 11:00 am to 11:45am – New Lion Scouts (Welcome!)
- Noon to 12:45pm – Tiger Scouts and our Phoenix girls Den
- 2:00 pm to 2:45pm – Wolf Scouts
- 3:00 pm to 3:45pm – Bear Scouts
- 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm – Webelo Den 1
- 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm – Webelo Dens 2 and 3
- 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm – Webelo Den 4
- Welcome activity
- Rank advancement ceremony (Pack 345 is providing each scout with a new neckerchief and slide this year!)
- Popcorn Kick-off
- Class A Uniforms please! (Button-up Blue Shirts)
- Self-check your family before coming to the meeting. Please stay home if you are experiencing systems or have had virus exposure before the meeting.
- Face masks are required
- Keep socially distanced
- When your Rank’s time slot is complete please allow room for the next rank to arrive (go home! 😊). Please keep your scouts off the playground.
- Bring a folding chair for you and your scout.
- In the event of bad weather we will reschedule
Drive-thru Advancement – September 27th, 5pm to 6pm
We have a ‘Drive thru” rank advancement option for families uncomfortable meeting in person. The Drive-Thru will be held Sunday, September 27th, 5pm to 6pm, at the GLOBE Academy Lower campus parking lot.
Cub Scouts is an active program for children in kindergarten through fifth grade that encourages learning, friendship, and most of all fun! Youth learn by doing, and there is no end to the fun things that your family will do with Pack 345. We camp under the stars, tie knots, visit fire stations, race Pine Derby cars and shoot bows and arrows. There is no limit to the fun things your Scout and you will do.
Pack 345’s Google Calender for 2019-2020 can be found here
What goes into a blog post? Helpful, industry-specific content that: 1) gives readers a useful takeaway, and 2) shows you’re an industry expert.
Use your company’s blog posts to opine on current industry topics, humanize your company, and show how your products and services can help people.
Pack 345 is providing ALL scouts and Den Leaders a new Pack 345 T-Shirt for the 2020/2021 Scouting year. Our goal is to have shirts available before our first Campout.
Additional shirts can be ordered here
. Our Pack Shirts are approved GLOBE Academy Spirit Wear so wear your Pack Shirt with Pride! All shirts are $10.00.