Guidance for Cub Pack 345’s Meeting on Sunday, May 15 2022
With an increase in the number of self-reported positive COVID cases within the GLOBE community, and since this pack meeting will span language tracks from grades K-5 attending both campuses, the May 15 Pack meeting will follow GLOBE’s March 2022 GLOBE COVID Communique guidelines. Our pack leaders ask that:
- All scouts, scouts’ family members, and den leaders will wear a mask indoors and outdoors during the pack meeting, except when eating or drinking.
- If you tested positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms, regardless of vaccination status, on or after Tuesday, May 10, please stay home and don’t come to the pack meeting.
- If you were exposed to COVID-19 on or after Tuesday, May 10 and are NOT up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations, stay home and don’t come to the pack meeting.
- If you or your child are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please seek a COVID-19 test and receive a negative result before participating in the May 15 pack meeting at school. You do not need to show proof of a negative test because a scout is trustworthy.
- If you were exposed to COVID-19 and are up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations, you can come to the pack meeting and wear a mask.